Saturday, September 15, 2007

Peter Mansbridge questions Stephane Dion's Afghan credibility

An oldy, but a goody.

Peter Mansbridge: When you look at other countries — the U.S., Britain, the Dutch who are facing a big vote, parliamentary delegations go a lot. Why have you personally not gone to Afghanistan?

Stephane Dion: I will do my best to go, Peter, but in all fairness, you cannot dispute that I did a lot since I am a leader in order to travel everywhere in Canada.

Mansbridge: This is the issue that you say is crucial and you want the government to take a particular stand, and yet you haven’t been there.

Dion: I will do my best to go there.

Mansbridge: All right, we’ll leave it at that.

Ouch.

Broadside starts at 1:13.


2 comments:

The Right is Where its At said...

This guy wants to be our PM and he is too busy to go and see our troops in Afghanistan.

I suppose that Dion thinks that our PM Harper
isn't busy,because he goes and see our troop.
I mean he is only the
PM of this country.

How can any sane persons vote for this guy (Dion)I don't get it.

P.S.Visit my blog!!

Mutton Chops said...

Dion is such a tool.